The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can't upload new pictures.

Chapel

Recently, I can't upload new pictures. I haven't changed anything. The last one was yesterday. I went through the steps to upload and it started spinning like it was working and then stopped with no picture. I am well under the usage limit also. Any ideas?
Thanks
Greg

Knorp

Mmm, already on August 1st you were complaining.
Can you tell us your procedure ?

Knorp

Thanks Bart. That doesn't seem to apply though when you link from other sites, for example from smugmug.
That's why I was asking for his procedure, but as 'spinning' was involved I guess he used 'Attachments'.
Btw - I managed to attach a 1.4Mb (1988x1296) file without problem, but a larger file 2,9MB was rejected with an error message (see below).

Attachments

Elderly

I didn't even realise that you could attach images :facesmack::rolleyes:.

I've always gone through the rather long process of inserting an image into a Word file, saving it as a webpage, uploading it to my domain holding page (I use Leech as an FTP), copying its properties and pasting those properties utilising the tree in a frame icon, when starting or replying to a topic :eek:.

Knorp

I didn't even realise that you could attach images :facesmack::rolleyes:.

I've always gone through the rather long process of inserting an image into a Word file, saving it as a webpage, uploading it to my domain holding page (I use Leech as an FTP), copying its properties and pasting those properties utilising the tree in a frame icon, when starting or replying to a topic :eek:.
Ian, you're such a boffin ... :ROTFL: