The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can't Delete previous uploaded Images to the "File Upload Manager...Help!

D&A

Hi All,

Over the years I apparently uploaded a total of 92.22 MB worth of images (attachments) to the "File Upload manager". These are not gallery images but simply images/attachments uploaded onto Getdpi's File Upload Manager so each image could be posted in either a posting on one of the forums or in a Buy & Sell ad. I have apparently 12 pages of these uploaded images (attachments). Starting with the earliest images, I am trying all sorts of ways to delete them by bringing up "manage attachments, but can find no mechanism to delete any of them. Sine the lax limit of storage is 95.37 and I've used 95.22, I can no longer upload an image to the Upload file manager.

Any help in deleting many of my images, so I can post more would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Knorp

Hi Dave, try Settings and then under Miscellanious click Attachments.
There you’ll find your uploaded files.

D&A

Wow thanks Bart! So that's where they are and where I find them to delete! :) Strange though, many of my "attachment (images) used in some "for Sale" ads in the past few years are simply not listed (there). Wonder where they went as it appears to free up room, I will be deleting many images I posted in various forums 2017 and 2018.

Dave (D&A)