The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which is the best laptop for editing photos and videos?

geek234

I am an enthusiast and professional photographer. I want to buy a laptop to edit my photos and videos and playing games in free time. Can anyone suggest the best laptop which I can buy? My budget for the laptop is Rs. 50000.

Godfrey

That's about US$730.00. I can't think of much I'd buy for image processing that didn't cost twice that here unless I bought something used. You've got to do your purchase research with local prices in mind; I can't help with buying in India from the USA.

The machine I use to do what you're looking for in a mobile device is an Apple iPad Pro 11" with 1T storage built in, and with the Apple Keyboard Cover. That costs about US$1700. Does a fantastic job too.

G

Don Libby

My travel laptop has been a Surface Book II with a 15' screen and 16GB RAM. Runs C1 as well as Adobe without issues. However it'll cost about twice your budget.