The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

dchew

Today I am not getting the alarm I quoted in my first post, but I am getting server timeouts frequently.

Dave

Arjuna

Just now (12:54 PM MST), a lower level message: Database Error - too many connections. Twice in a row, and the site is quite slow at the moment.

scho

Same issue today and particularly bad when trying to reply to a thread and trying to post a new image. Is there a conflict with the site sponsors menu bar with the flickering images?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Mark this point….
Suspended syncToS3 script.

Please report additional occurrences
The time is very important to me for troubleshooting purposes.

thanks
-bob

Arjuna

I got an Error 524 like Knorp's at 1:12:25 PM MST, followed by another database error, too many connections, at 1:15:05 PM MST, today.

dchew

Bob,
Although I haven’t been on the site too much today, I did not experience any slow server issues.

Dave