The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

pollobarca

Will,
do kids still bunk off school to go the Tate? We(me and my chums) did!40 yrs ago...

I had to think about the second one a bit as the footbridge seemed to be wrong way round.Upon reflection though...

On my pc i scrolled up onto the first pic and i had a square crop of it. try it and see.

Very impressive the last view of the generator hall. The guy leaning against the wall makes it, grain n all.

paul

Will

They may do Paul but on this occasion it was during half term break.

The footbridge is the wrong way around in the image because it is a reflection. That entrance to the Tate is very clever using mirrored glass that somehow gives the impression of not being.

Glad you like the generator hall image, it is one of my recent favorites. I like the isolation of the man leaning on the glass counter posed with the couple walking up the slope.

Lili

Restaurant 'round the corner from me.
These little places have such history, in the yuppification of the area they will vanish one by one....
Fuji F200EXR

pollobarca

Lili,Sizifo,2xlx2,Wouter,
so many lovely pictures. Like the sun light in your pic sizifo, the train pic from Wouter,
lili's unyuppied restaurant ( are yuppies still around?) and the red storefront from2xlx2.

Fun- some unintentional symbolism here:

Here luckily the police officer doesnt have whiskers!

In venice the pigeons are pretty safe from harm, well they dont worry any

All with the GX100 run through rawtherapee and GIMP

all the best

paul

pollobarca

Otumay,
i really like the first picture you posted of your good lady. I think it flatters here
very well- what a smile!

b rgds

paul