The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

Lili

Osman, yes I did.
Likely not the safest thing to do but the little Fuji's P and EXR modes are good and fast enough that all one has to do is line up the scene in the LCD using periphial vision and shoot one handed. AE and Auto DR programming is VERY good; this was a straight out of camera jpeg.
BTW this was dusk, the sun was well down and the image is deceptively bright, ISO 1600 F3.3 1/105 sec

Lili

Thanks Sizifo! Love your London Nocturnes

Will, very well done!

very small cmos sensor in MyTouch handset

pollobarca

Nice one Lili, Sandy your shop windows are so good, like the way you have captured the mannequins- at times the dolls seem alive!.
Will where is that? beautifully captured. Hope the new facade lasts as its rather interesting. Looks like the same material Brembo have used for their "REDWALL" along the a4 at Bergamo. Difficult to get pics of the RED WALL ( I think thats what they want!) But I'll do it one day.

Some I have taken the lately
A4 Trezzo / Cambiago gx100 through the windscreen

Brembate Just before the bridge over the Brembo River
Gx100

Leaving work saw the clouds and the red. Gimp used to pump up the red
GX100

I'm not so sure on the last picture here , perhaps I have exaggerated with GIMP. Still I like it!
b rgds

paul

pollobarca

A few more
This first one I wanted to get more of the sunset but I needed a ladder really to get high enough- I had the GX100 stretched out as far as I could . Not being Charles Atlas
something I couldnt have done with a DSLR

Yesterday morning going round the shops
Next to the Dry Cleaner

A try at BnW

Moon still out

all the best

BTW Sizifo really like your views on London parks. One of the things I used to take for granted was walking through a park enjoying greenery as a RIGHT.

cam

resignation

as i've been looking at all the new and shiny, trying to figure out my wants/needs, i pulled out old faithful -- the original GRD. i'd forgotten how beautiful the in-camera b/w JPEGs were and how honest a camera it is to use... i think i've fallen in love with it all over again! do i really need something new?

taken with the 40mm conversion lens:

Lili

Thanks Paul, lovely shots those are!
Cam, gorgeous! Sadly my GRD has died, victim of the dread wheel lockup. Need to send it in for repair.

Will

Yet more great images in this thread!
Cam that GRD shot is wonderful, I will probably have to take my GRD out for a walk again because of it.