The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

busch63

But why are they taking on these Italian
habits of being silly when winning a match?
Well, I havn´t a clue. But the peoples had big fun and the atmosphere was also sparkling.
Another reason is that lot´s of Turks join in because of the terrific player Mesut Özil with turkish roots!

otumay

Popularizing sports have been an efficient way to divert public attention from serious internal and external political affairs for millenniums. Football is no exception, with international colors thrown in for good measure.

I've read a book review about the founder of Spartak Moscow. The author states that attendance and tension in the stadiums have fallen since Soviet times. Food for thought:grin:

Scott G

I haven't been following this thread for some time, and wow are there some amazing photos here!

Here a couple from my GRD3 from months ago.

T

tokengirl

There sure is a lot of good stuff in this thread, especially lots of really nice B&W.

I had forgotten how much fun little cameras can be. Today my Better Half allowed me to use MY Canon G10 (the one he pilfered from me five minutes after I bought it).

Will

I agree that there is a lot of good stuff in this thread but your cloud image is exceptionally good.

Amongst other things the reflection of the clouds in the water is beautiful.

Will

That cat image is really good!

We seem to be going B&W in this thread?

GRD2
V Festival Chelmsford 2010, refueling on the first evening.

pollobarca

Nice one Will, is the guy explaining "not all donuts are with holes" ?
often times BnW is more interesting than colour, although I have very few!
Black cat is a lovely capture too MHC

Will

Thanks paul.

Sadly they were only selling donuts with holes at this stand so he was probably explaining that!
Proper jam donuts would have been really nice :(

pollobarca

Back to Colour- A Cows life can still be good.
GX100 PP rawtherapee then gimp

Is this why the milk tastes so good in Sud Tirol? mr Muellers Yoghurt factory :)

Will

What a lovely scene beautifully captured. One of them looks like it may have been eating another type of grass!

kweide

Go out and tell them all, tell it to all Nikons, Canons, Sonys, Leicas or Olympus cam
Old GRD got a new batterycharge and is still strong !!

Have a break