The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Beetle - Not The New One

D

dickinsonjon

I was pleasantly surprised to find an original VW Beetle rusting away by the roadside this afternoon. Had to stop and shoot. Did some PP this evening and came up with this. Like?

Cheers
JD

D

dickinsonjon

It's taken with a Fuji Finepix Z1 - a bit crunchy on the NR front, no RAW, not a particularly controllable camera, and fairly dubious optics, but on the upside, it's very small, and has a lack of megapixels firmly on its side!

I failed to notice the piece of white litter on the right, when taking the shot, otherwise I would have removed it. So yesterday evening I taught myself how to use the clone tool in the GIMP and removed it. What do you think, an improvement?

Cheers
JD