The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stop for high water

Lili

Mike we had that heavy rain Tuesday and Wednesday, on my way to work I passed a car halk sunk in a ditch.
Nothing quite so bar as what you show here!

mwalker

Subscriber Member
It started down in Dallas and came up to us. My buddy in Grapevine said it was the worst he's seen down there.

We had 11 inches in less than 48 hours.

Lili

It started down in Dallas and came up to us. My buddy in Grapevine said it was the worst he's seen down there.

We had 11 inches in less than 48 hours.
We had like 8-10 inches.
It rained so hard that night it sound like a freight train roaring past, not much wind just a total downpour!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Nice shot Mike. I'll bet the message on that sign was on a lot of folk's mind during the downpour.

helenhill

Water,Water,Everywhere and Not a Drop to Drink.......
Wonderful Shot
Is that a new companion for your M8 ......your GRd2
Cheers ! Helen:)

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Thanks guys... its just a quick shot from the window of the car,

Helen, I use the M8 when I'm planning a shoot. I keep the GRD II in the glove box for quick shots. I don't like to keep the M8 in the car.

Last edited: