The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Its on Ricoh's Japanese site now

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
The only piece of gear that has lasted me through several generations is my upstrap and a hot-shoe bubble level.
-bob

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
The only piece of gear that has lasted me through several generations is my upstrap and a hot-shoe bubble level.
-bob
I have an old 5x7 Deardorff that I haven't used in years cause it's to small. So I take all the sensors from the cameras I don't use and put them in there....soon, it'll be complete and I'll have a digital view camera....
Ricoh stole my idea of going modular but I ain't talkin'....

O

Oxide Blu

Don't know, but HOPING -- HOPING -- HOPING ... hoping the GXR's 1.88x telephoto converter lens TC-1 that fits the new 43mm HA-3 adapter can also be used with the GRD3's 43mm GH-2 adapter. That would make a 52mm lens out of the GRD3's 28mm, making up for ground loss by not providing a 40mm TC for the GRD3 like Ricoh had for the GRD2. Hoping ...

Praying and the lighting of candles for the Digital Gods to start at sundown.

The Gods of all things digital didn't care ... again. :(

Ricoh just confirmed the TC-1 will not work on he GR-D 3. They didn't say why or what would happen if tried, vinetting, lens clearance, focusing, etc.