The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Little Grey Cat

s.agar

Nice photo. Beautiful cat..

He was 2 months old when he came to our doorstep, feisty, playyful and loving.
Also, his left eye was terribly injured.
We took him in, the Vet did their best but he lost the eye.
Through all he has been a cheerful, wonderful kitty.
He now sleeps in my lap, plays hard and terrorizes the others, and we are glad to to have him.

S6000fd (the best kitty camera, super quiet in start-up and operation)
^_^

Lili

s.agar, thanks so much :)
Here is Trippy, another of our rescues;

Again with the S6000 (which despite being only 6mp is quite my favorite for this kind of work)

D

D upton-Hackett.

Wish you would stop ( have tears in my keys) the block of OAP flats in witch i reside no pets allowed. Miss my Nutty died Feb 2008.

Lili

Irwell, thanks, Violette is gorgeous. They do choose you rather than the other way round isn't it

Derek, HUGZ!!!!!!!

Robert, I hesitate to say, lets us just agree that I am firmly in the Crazy-Cat-Lady-Down-the-Street ecological niche. Plus I feed strays that will not come close.

Robert Campbell

They do choose you rather than the other way round isn't it.
Oh yes. We had a large orange cat until recently. It was abandoned as a week old kitten by it's mother on our doorstep...it was far too small to have climbed up the steps by itself. Memories of feeding it with a syringe -- but we'd had practice when we rescued a litter of five whose mother had been squashed on the road...we already had a couple, so we gave these kittens away.

Lili

Oh yes. We had a large orange cat until recently. It was abandoned as a week old kitten by it's mother on our doorstep...it was far too small to have climbed up the steps by itself. Memories of feeding it with a syringe -- but we'd had practice when we rescued a litter of five whose mother had been squashed on the road...we already had a couple, so we gave these kittens away.
I hate hearing about the mothers fate but it is very good of you to saved her litter.