The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mitch Alland on the GR-DIII and Bankok nights

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Man, they like tearing at the butt over there don't they.....

I like what he's doing and what he's doing it with.
Thanks....
shooter

Amin

Man, they like tearing at the butt over there don't they.....
I think that's true for everywhere. The good thing about TOP and GetDPI is that the owners/admins/moderators clean up the ad hominem arguments and generally contain things when people start to :cussing: :banghead: :shocked: :argue: :angry: :deadhorse:

;)

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Mitch is a hard dedicated worker.
I have much respect for his efforts. Those guys should just learn and stop slamming him....
shooter

V

Vivek

In general, I do not wish to comment on anyone who is not participating here anymore.

However, due to the nature of the title, I wonder about 2 things.

1. GRD, GRD II, GRD III (no doubt GRD IV if it shows up) write ups are no different.

2. Michigan is full of boring people or deserted while Bangkok seems to be the only place with humans.

cam

Vivek -- meow!

the III actually looks to be quite fine, indeed, and a worthy successor to the original.

i used the II in many challenging situations and it rarely let me down. however, it never had the magic of the original. that is my opinion only, obviously.

Mitch saw it differently. he has been amazed and pleased at each upgraded model (i say this as someone who has frequent contact with him). i applaud his efforts and writing about it, trying to spread the word, even if you personally find no value in it.

he turned me on to the original and he is turning new generations of users on to the GRDIII. the whole series is fantastic for a certain type of shooter and i think it's fantastic that he is still writing about it so that new users can discover it.