The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon electronic viewfinder interchangeable lens

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Doesn't make sense from Canon's marketing prespective. Besides the body there has what appears to be an optical viewfinder.

Terry

I agree with RichA and Tim. The picture looks like a photoshopped G series camera. That is clearly an OVF not an EVF and the lens/size specs make no sense because they are shown at the effective focal length (not what the lens really is - which is the general way lenses are shown) and that lens has got to be too small for the zoom range indicated.

I agree with RichA and Tim. The picture looks like a photoshopped G series camera. That is clearly an OVF not an EVF and the lens/size specs make no sense because they are shown at the effective focal length (not what the lens really is - which is the general way lenses are shown) and that lens has got to be too small for the zoom range indicated.
Well, I don´t believe it either; it´s not even well done.

But it does say "EOS" up front, so someone wants us to believe it will take EOS lenses.... If that´s the 28 - 135 I once owned, the camera must have the size of a Speed Graphic.....:ROTFL:

S

sphexx

When I followed the original link provided I saw nothing in the text that implied the illustration was of the new camera. I took it that the illustration was just a jokey adornment of the item.