The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Kitten Sleeps

Lili

After tearing about with the white ribbon, the mighty hunter rests

F200EXR, ISO 800 DR400%,- dark silver-grey kitteh

jonoslack

Hi Lili
nothing like a sleeping kitten. We had a kitten just like that about 7 years ago . . . he has turned into a huge cat with chewed ears and a big fat tummy . . . These days, instead of ribbon he leaves the back end of rabbits and the spleens of mice on the carpet for us!

Aren't cats wonderful!

Lili

Derek, thanks :)
John kitties are little Terminators
:) Robert
^_^ S.Agar thanks
here he is awake

pollobarca

Lili,
I'd love to offer hospitality to a cat again. But 4th floor is not much fun for a cat really.
A cat needs space . That was great about the UK, nearly everyone has some garden.
My brothers garden, in London, is a real wild area, cats, foxes, sparrowhawks etc There are even wild Budgerigars now! His cat has unfortuneately died.Very old Age.
Great cat shots Lili. Colour, detail, exposure and the composition are all marvellous.

O

Oxide Blu

Beautiful cat pic, Lili. The second one is -- well, a little scary. :)

D

D upton-Hackett.

Can just here him saying "is it dinner time mum" if not back to sleep.

Lisa

Adorable as usual, especially the sleepy one. You do a great job with the "kitty cam", too - great close-ups!

Lisa

Lili

Lili,
I'd love to offer hospitality to a cat again. But 4th floor is not much fun for a cat really.
A cat needs space . That was great about the UK, nearly everyone has some garden.
My brothers garden, in London, is a real wild area, cats, foxes, sparrowhawks etc There are even wild Budgerigars now! His cat has unfortuneately died.Very old Age.
Great cat shots Lili. Colour, detail, exposure and the composition are all marvellous.
Sorry to hear of his loss :(
Thanks though, Paul :)

Lili

Oxide, he is a little sweetie-pie kitty
Derek, thanks
and thanks to you, Lisa and ampguy :)