The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Your Favorite Small Sensor Photograph of 2009

D

Devon Shaw

Name of the thread says it all.
(I know it's difficult to choose just one)

Here is mine,
Taken a month or two before I sold my Canon G9
iso100 f/4 1/1250s

D

Devon Shaw

Had two tabs open and accidentally put this in the images to share category instead of the small sensor one. If someone could move it that would be helpful.

(rather embarrassing seeing how this is the first thread I have ever started hehe..)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Devon,

No worries as either place works, but per your request I moved this thread to Small Sensor ;)

Oh, and welcome to GetDPI!

Enjoy,

W

wbrandsma

This is seriously a tough call, but instead of the normal small sensor cameras I used last year I actually chosen an image from a Nokia N95 cell phone.

Will

I narrowed it down to three images but this is the one I decided on.

Coldplay concert at Wembley Stadium in the rain. For me it sums up what having a small sensor camera with you at all times means.

GRD2 ISO 400 -0.7 EV in camera jpg with some levels and sharpening.

pollobarca

Shiro,
if looks could Kill!
Very nice exposure and details.The routing of the bricks to the gentleman
too works very well

sizifo

That's a very very good photo shirokuro. It stood out when I saw it before (somewhere).

Very difficult, picking your best shot. I find that often the shots I like are generally not liked my most people & vice versa.

So:

This one, I thought was not bad, but really quite ordinary, favorited & commented on loads on flickr:

This is one of my favorites this year. No comments on flickr...

ggibson

Really difficult! I've got small sensor photos from my Sony V1, my Palm Pre (3MP cellphone camera), and my underwater Sealife camera, so I picked my favorite from each:

Sony V1

Palm Pre

Sealife DC800