The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Empty

Lovely gloom....

Something about empty (or almost empty) places; time to think.

Not quite empty, but feeling remote all the same (Dlux3):

cam

Lili... the more i see of your images, the more i think that the DP1 would be even better suited for you than me....

Lili... the more i see of your images, the more i think that the DP1 would be even better suited for you than me....
Cam, I do think there are enough DP1´s made so you could have one each...:D

Lili´s an excellent photographer, who could probably use whatever camera was put into her hands.

And I was very impressed by your "fuzzy" series in the other thread.

Either of you could probably outshoot me with my own cameras if you ever got the chance....:salute:

Lili

Cam, I do think there are enough DP1´s made so you could have one each...:D

Lili´s an excellent photographer, who could probably use whatever camera was put into her hands.

And I was very impressed by your "fuzzy" series in the other thread.

Either of you could probably outshoot me with my own cameras if you ever got the chance....:salute:
Per that is a nice shot as well, very evocative of what I saw in mine.
And thank you so much for the compliments :)

Cam thank you! There are times I'd like *more* Dynamic Range and from yours, Brian, David's and Jim's work I grow more and more tempted by the DP-1....