Site Sponsors

Thread: Photo contest for compact camera users in the Serious Compacts group on Flickr

asabet

Photo contest for compact camera users in the Serious Compacts group on Flickr

As some of you may know, I (along with Wouter Brandsma, Björn Utpott. Cristian Soreaga, and others) have a blog focused on advanced compact cameras at www.seriouscompacts.com. We are having a photo contest in our Flickr group with some modest cash prizes. I think it will be fun and hope that some of the talented photographers using compact cameras in this forum will take part. Contest details are here.

Thanks to Guy for permitting me to post this announcement in the Small Sensor Cameras forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Photo contest for compact camera users in the Serious Compacts group on Flickr

whether people enter the contest (join the flickr group) or not, i highly recommend looking at the blog and possibly contributing to it. it will be a great resource and not brand-centric, refreshingly (very much like this wonderful forum).

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Photo contest for compact camera users in the Serious Compacts group on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by asabet View Post
    As some of you may know, I (along with Wouter Brandsma, Björn Utpott. Cristian Soreaga, and others) have a blog focused on advanced compact cameras at www.seriouscompacts.com. We are having a photo contest in our Flickr group with some modest cash prizes. I think it will be fun and hope that some of the talented photographers using compact cameras in this forum will take part. Contest details are here.

Thanks to Guy for permitting me to post this announcement in the Small Sensor Cameras forum.
    You are very welcome. Jack and I truly believe in information sharing. It only benefits everyone to grow.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

asabet

Cam, thanks very much for the kind words. Guy, thanks again. As Cam said, this is a great forum; and I help our blog can bring folks here as well. Regards, Amin.

asabet

Two days left to enter our contest. I hope a few others from here will come participate!

Imar

I will do my best!

Nice initiative!

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Love to see the final top 5 images posted here when it is over. If folks agree to it
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

wbrandsma

Thank you Guy for your cooperation!

Cheers,

asabet

Yes, thanks very much Guy!