Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Duet

  1. #1
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Duet


    Cropped, GRD/GT-1, 1/17 sec, F 2.4 ISO 1600, + 0.3 EV

  2. #2
    Senior Member Per Ofverbeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: Duet

    Very, very good! Interesting composition; actually like that only one face is visible. And exactly the right amount of grit.

    And, Lili, black pants this time....

  3. #3
    Senior Member Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8

    Re: Duet

    I keep staring at this one, Lili. You've done a superb job with the processing, amazing amount of detail preserved, would love to see this printed.

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Duet

    Quote Originally Posted by Per Ofverbeck View Post
    Very, very good! Interesting composition; actually like that only one face is visible. And exactly the right amount of grit.

    And, Lili, black pants this time....
    Per, thanks so much (and yes I insist on black pants now

  5. #5
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Duet

    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    I keep staring at this one, Lili. You've done a superb job with the processing, amazing amount of detail preserved, would love to see this printed.
    Joan, thank you, I only cropped it, no PP. All image controls were done in-camera on the Jpeg

  6. #6
    Senior Member Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8

    Re: Duet

    Zowie, that is unbelievable! I assumed you must have really finessed this image in post. You obviously know exactly what you're doing with the GRD, kudos!

  7. #7
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Duet

    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Zowie, that is unbelievable! I assumed you must have really finessed this image in post. You obviously know exactly what you're doing with the GRD, kudos!
    Thanks Joan!
    As to knowing what i am doing...yes, and no, I didn't post the ones that didn't work
    That's why "flying" is a bit 'hot'
    I used spot metering in both Manual and Aperture preferred for this series.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •