The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Chrome Trim

Joan

There ALL to die for....Keys PLEASE
Lili & Cam you are so naughty........ Chrome & Bodies
See what you started
:toocool: H
:ROTFL::ROTFL: Very naughty, aren't they, Helen? ;-)

Fun thread and wonderful pictures. Love the Chrome Trim shot, Lili. That's DA BOMB! :D

So, how 'bout some psychoanalysis about car color choices?

http://www.whatcar.co.uk/news-article.aspx?NA=228321

I am a plain Jane ... I drive a white Mazda SUV. B-o-o-o-o-ring! :sleep006:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
=Joan;22755I am a plain Jane ... I drive a white Mazda SUV. B-o-o-o-o-ring! :sleep006:
I didn't see an explanation for white. Perhaps that means you're enigmatic, apart from the fray, un-classifiable?

I'm one of those annoying "conscientious" drivers in green (Toyota Tundra truck--hey, I live in Maine. Gots to have a truck up here. Ayuh.)

Joan

I didn't see an explanation for white. Perhaps that means you're enigmatic, apart from the fray, un-classifiable?

I'm one of those annoying "conscientious" drivers in green (Toyota Tundra truck--hey, I live in Maine. Gots to have a truck up here. Ayuh.)
Hey, I like that analysis MUCH better! :D Yes, enigmatic and un-classifiable sounds far more interesting. (Except I know the reality, and it was a totally practical choice, lol)

Ayuh, sounds like the right vehicle for Maine, and it's a truck, so it's already more macho than a car, right? ;)