The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

gone very quiet

D

D upton-Hackett.

Just for a seconed thought my Pc had stopped.
Feels very lonely around here, guess all out taking wonderful shots. :D

pollobarca

yes. I was out taking work photos today!!
Pictures of a breast X ray machine. Cannot be posted though.

paul

otumay

Derek, right you are! I was indulging in shooting with Nikon tele-lenses these last weeks. Will return to my beloved DP1 shortly.
Paul, I hope the x-ray results are nothing serious.
Best,
Osman

smokysun

yes, thought maybe everyone had gone over to the 4/3d's dark side. been busy with an artist portfolio using the 5d and 17-40. i think they turned out well. see them at

www.pbase.com/wwp/quilt

also i'm expecting a new sdhc card for the dp1. i'll let you know if it speeds things up. should arrive today.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

pollobarca

No Osman, thnks for the concern but it was work taking shipping pictures in a scanner factory !

some more I took at the Ferrari Museum.

A different sort of Ferrari...

Dino gt a bit more like the Ferrari's we know.

Sculpture?

smokysun

hi osman, thanks for the compliment. unfortunately taken with the 5d as an example of the artist's portofolio shoot!

wayne
www.pbase.com

ps. the class 10 card no faster than the sandisk extreme III. too bad, i keep hoping.

ecsh

I tried the Panasonic class 10 thinking the same thing Wayne, but, still stinks. No faster than class 6.

Lili

I am back :)
Feeling better, family doing better.
HUGZ to all

S6000fd

Last edited: