The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

download sigma photo pro 4.0

D

D upton-Hackett.

when opened Pro 4 my noise reduction is there but not working. Is it me?

Will

I seems a lot faster than v. 3.3 which I was using before.

Last edited:

Don Ellis

I seems a lot faster than v. 3.3 which I was using before.
I agree... it's much faster than 3.5.2 (if that was the number). Between a new PhotoPro, new DP2 firmware, and a MacBook Pro that I just had Windows 7 installed on, it's a new mini-era in personal computing (mine). :)

otumay

I think I have some good news: Sigma PhotoPro v4.0 is a substantial improvement over the earlier version I think. I converted the original RAW files first to 14-bit TIFF files, then took the originals again and converted them to jpegs. The software did an admirable job in both cases, with nearly equal results.
In addition to this, noise removal is a most welcome feature. And last but not the least, the new version crashed only once. Kudos to Sigma for standing by their products.
Osman

otumay

Welcome to Sigma Lovers' Lonely Hearts Club, aprillove20. Looking forward to seeing your DP shots.
Best,
Osman