The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

shadows of forgotten ancestors

otumay

What a nice idea, Wayne! And well executed.
Also, couldn't help noticing the distinct signature of the DP2. Or was it due to pp?

smokysun

thanks, osman. i've filmed this graduation at least six times, so it was a relief to come up with a different angle. yes, the dp2s definitely has a special, rich color scheme. as you can see, it did keep changing some according to its relation to the sun.

thanks, paul. the idea came from the title of a movie i saw long ago. just discovered it's finally been put on dvd and ordered the whole set. visually it's a movie you never forget.

http://www.amazon.com/Paradjanov-Fo...granates-Fortress/dp/B000WS6YAA/ref=pd_cp_d_1

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

wayne.
super photos as usual, very much enjoyed your blog thank you.

smokysun

thanks, derek and lili. glad you enjoyed the blog.

interesting photos on your site, m5. thanks! and your comments on candids to the point. i'm looking into the best cell phone camera for just this reason.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp