The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

dp2s being replaced by amazon

smokysun

it started locking up and you had to remove and re-insert the battery to get it going. this happened with my first canon rebel and they brought out a firmware fix. i could wait, but knowing sigma i've decided not to! amazon will send a new one immediately, giving me 30 days to return the old one (it will be at ups in the morning). they provide the shipping.

no one on the sigma forum at dp review has mentioned it. may be a fluke.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wpp

smokysun

despite locking up once, it performed admirably as i walked around the county fair grounds being prepared for next weekend. these straight from sigma pro 4 to give a bit of a color sense. pro 4 really easy to use and has a lot of possible variations. i do like to tweak in cs3. very bright midafternoon sunlight.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

otumay

Admirably is the right word, Wayne. I'm sorry to hear DP2s may have a bug. Let's hope they fix it before long.
Best,
Osman