The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spooks protesting paparazzi in the bedroom

Don Ellis

DP2 in this morning's sunrise -- apparently a little too early for cool cats who haven't finished combing their hair.

D

D upton-Hackett.

You must not disturb his grooming he doesn't disturb yours:):) cats always try to look their best for you.

Lisa

Good catch! Great expression. :D

And I can just imagine him saying, "Don't you DARE get any closer and block my sunny spot!"

Lisa

D

denzilorton22

You have captured the nice photos. I thought that You have good pixel of the camera. I liked the cat. It is look like so terrible and also horrible. I have also used mega pixel camera But I have not good graphics result.

Don Ellis

Wow... I get busy at work and forget to check back here and then I finally return to find such nice comments. Thank you!

In all fairness to this mammal, he's just talking -- he's never hissed at me in his life. He either wants me to put the camera away or pet him or both. Seen in that light, he looks a little more plaintive, doesn't he? :)

It was nice of you all to indulge us... thanks again.
Don

Don Ellis

You have captured the nice photos. I thought that You have good pixel of the camera. I liked the cat. It is look like so terrible and also horrible. I have also used mega pixel camera But I have not good graphics result.
Well, I'm really sorry to hear that. This was taken with a Sigma DP2 with a substantially larger shutter than ordinary compact cameras, but I spent four years with a 4-megapixel Canon G2 and got some nice shots, so almost any modern cameras is capable of taking lovely photos.

It's difficult to offer advice without being in the same room. Do you have a friend who takes good photos that you can sit down with and figure out what's happening?

Don