The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New prices for GXR kits

jminor

Ricoh has adjusted the prices on their GXR line of cameras. Popflash has the GXR/S10 kit at $599 and the GXR/A12 kit at $897. This is more like it. With the GXR/P10 kit on sale as well, the GXR system is more affordable and will likely see a spike in sales. This is good news for all Ricoh fans......:thumbup:

pollobarca

Not so good if you bought one when it came out.... With that Olympus El-p1 costing
599 euros Ricoh sure have to bring down the price a little.

b rgds

paul

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Ricoh has adjusted the prices on their GXR line of cameras. Popflash has the GXR/S10 kit at $599 and the GXR/A12 kit at $897. This is more like it. With the GXR/P10 kit on sale as well, the GXR system is more affordable and will likely see a spike in sales. This is good news for all Ricoh fans......:thumbup:
True indeed - this was the reason I got the P10 kit, which I think is good value. When you are hooked, you lust after the other lensors. The A12 will be next for me

Keith

Tim

The A12 kit is pretty unique IMO, how else could you put together a APS-C f2.5 Macro lens in DSLR form for less money?

I doubt it could be done as cheap?

Joan

I'd like the A12 module, but think I will wait to see about the 28mm first ... isn't that supposed to come out by September?

emr

My guess is that those cameras have really not been selling well, so the price reductions are a must. Or does somebody have any sales statistics?