The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summer 2010

smokysun

thanks, paul. derek, the beach is definitely your beat.

don, great to have you visit. send us more (maybe we should go by camera size, not sensor size).

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

feeling seedy

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

Really enjoying this particular segment thanks to Will for inituating start.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Call this a snooze in summer, actuality its the local how "should i say man of the road" sleeping off his cider. he is harmless and often seen in the park.

There by the grace of god.

Last edited:

smokysun

okay, osman, let's see what you can do with these!

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

ladybug, ladybug, fly away home!

wish you were here (the beetles)

the woods are full of these fires

Last edited:

pollobarca

We bought what were suppossed to be Yellow rose plants.
Thay have been going crazy and producing white roses, orange roses and occassionally yellow roses.We even had white/pink and white/blue.All on the same plants.
Anyways some harsh sunlight on this. RAW through Rawtherapee and GIMP uncropped from my GX100.Handheld.

pollobarca

Thanks Derek, the two whiteish roses are on the same plant BTW.

Wayne, you certainly have an "eye" for a shot. Just booked my holidays in the Dolomites.
Hope to get some good Mountain pics. Although I dont want to find clouds like yours!

all the best

paul

pollobarca

Thanks Osman, my neighbour on the third floor keeps his umbrellas by the lift.
I was caught by the light and shade on the wall.Plus the umbrella colours against all that grey.

all the best

paul

retow

DP2. Though one might argue why it is in the small sensor section. I find it beautiful how this sensor/lens renders the oof area.

Last edited:

pollobarca

Wayne, I've been asking around with friends on things to see on my holiday.
Apparently there is a mountain lake thats emerald colour. Well I'll see.

Nice on retow.Colurs look spot on and I like how you have used DoF.

Back to summer- Fields of wheat just outside town. This is only a few kms from Seveso
where there was a dioxin disaster in the '70s
As always GX100

all the best

paul