The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summer 2010

Will

We must have loads of summer images by now. Feel free to post them here.

GRD2 cropped quite a lot.
Summer exams, on their way in to their last GCSE (Chemistry)

pollobarca

Nice start to the Thread Will, and thanks for starting it too!
Chemistry is one GCE I did get ( although I failed Math miserably, beats me how! not so sure about how attentive the examiners were...)
Nice nostalgic pic for anyone who went to school in the UK.

If Summer starts in May then this pic fits as one of my first:-
GX100 BW made with FASTONE image browser.
"I can manage on my own Grandad"

B

Bill Wilby

I have been enjoying a Samsung Ex1 this summer and I have it near by most of the time. I haven't enjoyed or used a small sensor cameras this much before and for the time being has changed my photography. That could change again though because I often find myself thinking of a new Sigma SD15 and a big lens. I have posted many more photos from the Ex1/Tl500 on my blog, regards Bill

D

D upton-Hackett.

A lovely hot day at Milford Hampshire.
Taken last Friday with Leica D2, no PP.

D

D upton-Hackett.

That's new and clever trick, when one posts an image small like mine you place your mouse pointer on it and it auto changes to large and black, is this new or have i been missing something lol.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
EP2...Hey, it's a small sensor...well, compared to uh, many other cameras...
Besides, you guys and gals have the most fun over here....

otumay

Sensor size doesn't matter, I think. How and what you shoot is all that matters, and your last post is a very good case in point; the guy reminiscing is so real. Funny, when I browse some of the big camera forums, I find lots of technical expertise used to smaller effect. I agree with you; this thread is huge fun, with its special camaraderie.
Osman

pollobarca

good to see you here Streetshooter! Wayne- you are in form!Great pictures.
Derek- those rocks and Alghe, you are getting the goods from your Leica.
Those rocks look so real and natural.

Size dont matter, its what you do with it. Last time I heard that it seemed more like words of consolation....

Will

Some really good images people. I especially like the BW child in the park.

More of a typical English summers day

Unhappy Alfie the outdoor cat:(
GRD2

pollobarca

Will,
Nice English garden shot, I can almost smell your garden. I do miss having a garden!
Glad you like the kiddie shot.

b rgds
paul