The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

London Town

V

VladimirV

More council flats in London, all taken with the Ricoh GX100.

sizifo

And some more overexposure fun from the Saatchi gallery. The Hassi is inspiring many more squares from the grd II.

This is an exhibit.

N

ntrolls

At last a bit of sunshine at the very end of Easter holiday. Taken at The Lodge Coffe, a small outdoor cafe near Horniman Museum.

pollobarca

Is that OLD STREET? when I worked it (many years ago) there was an escalator non standard. The sort that you find in depatment stores. They had to put it in because Otis couldnt supply in time.

BTW nice picture , exposure is not easy in that light.

Will

It's not Old Street but the funny thing is I can't figure out where it is? I know I was going to Faringdon but that station is above ground and I go there from Liverpool Street on the circle line so I wouldn't have gone down any escalators from there? I'll leave my brain to work on it on it's own and let you know later if it remembers.

sizifo

Some summer images. Hyde Park and Kennsington gardens (except the last one, which is St. James Park). All GRD II.

Last edited:

sizifo

Thanks. I've been enjoying these. Have some new ideas about pp, and they seem to work. More will follow soon.