The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Subtle Fuji Colors

Joan

Beautiful colors indeed. The cactus looks so real, I know if I touched it it would be an "ouchie" for sure. ;-) Cool shot, Lili!

Lili

Beautiful colors indeed. The cactus looks so real, I know if I touched it it would be an "ouchie" for sure. ;-) Cool shot, Lili!
Thanks Joan, this scene was made for the Fuji palette
I need to go back document the area some more before it finally falls to developers!

Joan

Oh, I hate the thought of losing that ... the mural is so nifty. What sort of area is it, an older section of town I'm guessing?

Florida used to have a lot of really fun 50's era "Americana" along the Atlantic coast, but it's almost completely gone now. Between hurricanes and "progress" it's all been swept away.

Lili

Joan,
this was shot at the Longhorn Ballroom, in the 70's and 80's ahuge Country Western venue here in Dallas, oddly enough the Sex Pistols played here,musta been huge culture shock.
It is pretty much empty now save for one Restaurant.
I document the area as I can...

Joan

It's too bad that it's no longer the "in" spot, but keep at it Lili, it's so worth keeping a record of places like this. Make a time capsule!! :)