The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Roy Catches me Napping with Trippy Kitty

jonoslack

jonoslack, the otherss were not be WorksSafe, it was a very warm day here ;)
HI Lili
WorksSafe? Remember, I'm from over the pond, and I don't understand such things . . . and of course, we never have warm days either.

Lili

HI Lili
WorksSafe? Remember, I'm from over the pond, and I don't understand such things . . . and of course, we never have warm days either.
Ah well, I am in the office and they would not be...appropiate for here, so they are not with me :)
Perhaps later ;)

jonoslack

Ah well, I am in the office and they would not be...appropiate for here, so they are not with me :)
Perhaps later ;)
Ah, now I understand :rolleyes: I'm in the office as well, but then, I'm always in the office and we have very relaxed standards in my office!

I'll look forward to it.:thumbup:

jonoslack

Jono, I think you need one of those buttons on the keyboard that instantly changes what you are looking at to something resembling work...useful for when the boss comes into the office...:)
:ROTFL:

I'd get terribly confused Robert - possibly terminally, being that I'm the boss!

Lili

Ah, now I understand :rolleyes: I'm in the office as well, but then, I'm always in the office and we have very relaxed standards in my office!

I'll look forward to it.:thumbup:
LOL, I see!!:thumbup:
SOrry for quality, Roy snatched up my Fuji but never had used it and didn't realize it has an acutall zoom ring instead of buttons; so this is cropped heavily :)

Joan

Lili, I don't know if Roy realized that the guys here would be letting their imaginations run wild when he took this one. :ROTFL:

You and Trippy look very cute and cozy!

Lili

Lili, I don't know if Roy realized that the guys here would be letting their imaginations run wild when he took this one. :ROTFL:

You and Trippy look very cute and cozy!
LOL, actually he gets a kick out of it :eek:

Trippy is a sweetie, a reall lap kitty

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I would post a self portrait which might scare children and small animals, but the comments would be just too harsh to bear:scry:
I much prefer yours Lili
-bob