The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Life Will Prevail

Lili

F70EXR
Been gone, Husband has been ill, stable now...nice to be shooting again

Last edited:

Don Ellis

I'm glad everything is well... or at least getting better. I've often taken shots like yours -- not so good, of course :D -- with the same thought in mind: it's amazing where life springs up and how tenaciously it holds on. Thanks for the photo.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Nice to see you back shooting again, lovely image.

pleased your huby on the mend wish him well.

Lili

I'm glad everything is well... or at least getting better. I've often taken shots like yours -- not so good, of course :D -- with the same thought in mind: it's amazing where life springs up and how tenaciously it holds on. Thanks for the photo.
Agreed about life's tenacity, Don. Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. I just saw this image while out and about and it spoke to me.

Last edited:

Lisa

My sympathy for your family's problems, Lili. I've missed you here, including your wonderful cat close-ups. I hope things improve for you all.

Give the cats an extra scritch for me.

Lisa