Site Sponsors

Thread: Photo Essay taken with my Nikon 5700

Post Thanks / Like

Photo Essay taken with my Nikon 5700

The Nikon 5700 was my first digital camera and my first experience with digital photography. I'm personally proud of these pictures because I manage to salvage what I thought was completely ruined from over processing. This was before I understood anything about raw or master files. But, I was able to salvage them by converting them to black and white and applying "grain".

I've taken almost 3,000 pictures with my Nikon 5700, but they were terrible pictures - out of focus, poor exposures, over processed. But this is not the point for me, because they're, nevertheless, special memories of my first visit to Singapore where I grew up until 1976.

Anyway, if you enjoy people-watching, then perhaps you might enjoy this (or find it somewhat interesting) of the kid and adult:

SMRT Joy Ride in Singapore

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Photo Essay taken with my Nikon 5700

I'm glad you were able to rescue your pictures of something so important in your life. The B&W looks good. Now go get them printed in a photobook!
    Regards,
    Joan

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Photo Essay taken with my Nikon 5700

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    I'm glad you were able to rescue your pictures of something so important in your life. The B&W looks good. Now go get them printed in a photobook!
    Thank you Joan