The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How to post inline photos?

L

luznoi

Sorry:p I'm new to this forum. How do I post inline photos and are there any restrictions? I tried for some 30mins and also tried the search function but I can't even get that to work. Is there a step to step page? Thanks:eek:

otumay

Sorry luznoi, different time zones! Although it is possible to upload images directly to this forum, I've found it more convenient to first upload to flickr, then post them from there. You just click the second sign from right (the yellow one with the mountains) and paste the flickr location of your shot. Posting here directly has restrictions regarding size and server capacity.
Hope this helps,
Osman

L

luznoi

I did that but the pic never shows up in the post preview...I'm using zooomr fyi

L

luznoi

I don't know what was up. I posted my photos on another site (no problem, same time) but it didn't work for here. It kept saying the photo is unavailable at this time...it was very maddening:angry:. Maybe it was so sorta of security or something...Thanks, I really appreciate your help :)

L

luznoi

Well, it shows up with the "preview post" button so it should be okay:thumbs:

Is this where I post or is there a WNW forum/place in this site somewhere? I'm will back...