Site Sponsors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 67

Thread: Nokia N8 anyone?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nokia N8 anyone?

    At the present moment there is no other cellphone with a camera that as sensor this size...it's about the size of the sensor on the Canon S90. I was super enthusiastic about buying it....but then I've started reading the reviews regarding the N8's performance as a cell phone...it appears that although it's not a bad cellphone it cannot really compete with the likes of the Iphone, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy and so on. I've downloaded some photo samples and I was VERY surprise with the high quality. You can easily use this phone as a compact camera...but I don't want a phone that is good with pictures and bad with everything else. On the other hand all the other high end phones are very good as smartphones but cannot really compete with the N8 picture wise (dynamic range, high iso, shutte lag). Does anyone actually have this cellphone here? Please share your thoughts.

  2. #2
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    I have had the G1, MyTouch and now have the HTC HD2 and the Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy-S). Love the HD2 as a phone and browsing device. The Sammy is awesome for apps and the camera is really quite good. The N8 uses Symbian and the browser maybe not so good as the Opera 9.1 on the HTC or the rootkit one on the Vibrant.
    But I still want one too...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    I see you're quite the cellphone collector, Lili
    Do you have any samples of photos taken with the Vibrant? How is the shutter lag on it?

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfa View Post
    I see you're quite the cellphone collector, Lili
    Do you have any samples of photos taken with the Vibrant? How is the shutter lag on it?
    Here is a slide show of images and vids from my Vibrant.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/colette...07696004/show/
    The lag is pretty decently short esp if one prefocuses.
    The camera on the HD2 uses far more compression than the Sammy, more NR, but the images have look I very much like in the HTC as well ( plus the native format is wider than ever 35mm full-frame).
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/colette...64927485/show/
    HD2 slide show
    "Hi my name is Lili and I have a phone problem..."
    ^_^
    Last edited by Lili; 22nd October 2010 at 02:04.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Those are some very nice photos, Lili. These samples were an eye opener for me. I had no idea the Samsung could make such nice photos. I might just go with the Samsung. I have found the compression on the HD2 to be too much though.

  6. #6
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfa View Post
    Those are some very nice photos, Lili. These samples were an eye opener for me. I had no idea the Samsung could make such nice photos. I might just go with the Samsung. I have found the compression on the HD2 to be too much though.
    Thanks!!!
    Here is shot from today with the Vibrant

  7. #7
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Wow!

  8. #8
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Thanks Osman

  9. #9
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?


    using the in-built panorama mode in my Vibrant

  10. #10
    D upton-Hackett.
    Guest

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    From a phone camera, that's staggering Lili.

  11. #11
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by D upton-Hackett. View Post
    From a phone camera, that's staggering Lili.
    Thanks Derek, here's a later one with my E-PL1 (cropped not panorama)

    E-PL1, 17mm Zuiko

  12. #12
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?


    another from my phone
    Last edited by Lili; 26th October 2010 at 02:05.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    I have a N8 and find the camera is indeed very good. As eveyone has said the OS symbian feels archaic compared to the likes of iphone and android, but as a phone, it performs well.



    and surprisingly good macro with xenon flash enabled here



    As you can see the camera optics are indeed very good. It definitely deserves the Carl Zeiss labelling. The 12mp sensor shows us that low light higher ISO 800 images are possible and usable from a`mobile phone.

    Interestingly the N8 does not have a variable aperture but rather has a built auto sliding Neutal density filter for those especially bright days.

    mazor
    Last edited by mazor; 1st December 2010 at 16:13.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    another N8 shot I took today.

    I call it Beeline



    taken, cropped and color adjusted on the
    nokia n8

    mazor

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Im not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a hack running around the internet that allows the picture quality on the N8 to be set to 100% (as you may see by the jpg files sizes the images are being very compressesd for a 12mpx file)

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    hey Rawfa, thanks for that info. I already got the hack! It by hyperx. Not only does it make files over 5x , but it will ad 30fps HD video recording over 25fps and supposedly continuous autofocus video recording, although I was unable to enable that feature.

    100% jpg feature is a nice feature, and the differences are ever so slight, but noticeable for cropping and enlargements. Because of this slight improvement in details, it gives the perception of a sharper image. too which is nice.

    The beeline shot was taken using this new hack, but once edited on phone, the quality drops back to standard. Guess though you end up with a good digital negative to play in the first place.

    mazor

  17. #17
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Mazor, Im impressed with the image quality. Ive downloaded a couple of jpegs from the N8 to play around on PS and I can say they can take a considerable amount of treatment without falling apart...to be honest I have found the files to be better than some compactss. The N8 is a cellphone that I REALLY wanted to like because of the camera, but its memory is bellow average for a top smartphone and its OS (symbian 3) is really no match for android. If this phone had the same memory as the Galaxy and had android it would be a no brainer and a very strong contestand to be a huge hit.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    true, Rawfa, Symbian has really been a let down, and it is a pity Nokia has invested so much into this defunc OS. As for the memory, Symbian being as archaic as it is really does not need that much memory to run. The 256Mb RAM will seem massive for any symbian device as programs generally take up alot less pace than the likes of Window Mobile, iphone ios, or android. What does need some upgrading is the CPU! Its fast enough to most people, but then compare it to an Iphone or Android and the competition will blow it away. But lets look on a positive side. The slower CPU does equate to amazing battery life, and admittedly I have found the N8 outlasting iphone 3gs and 4 by leaps and bounds. Iphone has excellent standby time, but then use it for any period of time, ie turn it on, and you can literally see the battery gauge drop! With the N8 I can be emailing, txting, as well as using the camera, and after a days use will still have pretty over half my battery left. The iphone on the other hand is continuously looking for a power outlet or some form of external charge after half a day usually, which in my opinion is acceptable for a notebook, but not acceptable for a phone.

    Interestingly, when playing 3d games on the N8, it plays real smooth, which I suspect is due to a good 3D GPU in the N8 rather than CPU..

    So basically what I am saying is as long as you don't compare against other devices you will not disappointed at Symbian. It does everything the competition has on offer, plus it does have a pretty amazing camera which trumps most phone cameras out there.

    MAzor

  19. #19
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfa View Post
    At the present moment there is no other cellphone with a camera that as sensor this size...it's about the size of the sensor on the Canon S90. I was super enthusiastic about buying it....but then I've started reading the reviews regarding the N8's performance as a cell phone...it appears that although it's not a bad cellphone it cannot really compete with the likes of the Iphone, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy and so on. I've downloaded some photo samples and I was VERY surprise with the high quality. You can easily use this phone as a compact camera...but I don't want a phone that is good with pictures and bad with everything else. On the other hand all the other high end phones are very good as smartphones but cannot really compete with the N8 picture wise (dynamic range, high iso, shutte lag). Does anyone actually have this cellphone here? Please share your thoughts.
    I just ordered mine, it will be here today. The phone is said to work quite well as a phone, excellent sound quality. Fewer apps than Apple or Google, but life is, contrary to comercials is NOT all about apps

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Congrats Lili! the n8 indeed does record sound with amazing clarity, thanks to the dual mics recording in stereo. Image quality is excellent for a point a shoot everyday camera. Just ensure you install the mute shutter app. It will allow one to disable the annoying shutter sound when taking images, like a real cam.

    mazor

  21. #21
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mazor View Post
    Congrats Lili! the n8 indeed does record sound with amazing clarity, thanks to the dual mics recording in stereo. Image quality is excellent for a point a shoot everyday camera. Just ensure you install the mute shutter app. It will allow one to disable the annoying shutter sound when taking images, like a real cam.

    mazor
    Thanks Mazor, is that app in the Ovi store?

  22. #22
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Dont tempt me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mazor View Post
    true, Rawfa, Symbian has really been a let down, and it is a pity Nokia has invested so much into this defunc OS. As for the memory, Symbian being as archaic as it is really does not need that much memory to run. The 256Mb RAM will seem massive for any symbian device as programs generally take up alot less pace than the likes of Window Mobile, iphone ios, or android. What does need some upgrading is the CPU! Its fast enough to most people, but then compare it to an Iphone or Android and the competition will blow it away. But lets look on a positive side. The slower CPU does equate to amazing battery life, and admittedly I have found the N8 outlasting iphone 3gs and 4 by leaps and bounds. Iphone has excellent standby time, but then use it for any period of time, ie turn it on, and you can literally see the battery gauge drop! With the N8 I can be emailing, txting, as well as using the camera, and after a days use will still have pretty over half my battery left. The iphone on the other hand is continuously looking for a power outlet or some form of external charge after half a day usually, which in my opinion is acceptable for a notebook, but not acceptable for a phone.

    Interestingly, when playing 3d games on the N8, it plays real smooth, which I suspect is due to a good 3D GPU in the N8 rather than CPU..

    So basically what I am saying is as long as you don't compare against other devices you will not disappointed at Symbian. It does everything the competition has on offer, plus it does have a pretty amazing camera which trumps most phone cameras out there.

    MAzor

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    no lili, that app will not be in ovi store as it breeches somelaws in certain regions whereby it is compulsory for mobilephone cameras to make an audible sound when capturing images. Are you in Europe? If you are then the option to mute shutter I believe is by default available and no patch software is required.

    The hack install file is available via website when you google mute-shutter. From there you need to "sign" the software, as part of symbians dum software developer security. Iise a 3rd party signing online tool which works well for me.

    You may also be interested in HyperX 100% JPG hack patch. It makes image size 5x that of standard image to get "raw" like quality. Other side effects of the hack give 30fps video recording over default 25fps, and possibly continuous autofocus video recording, but this option never worked for me. Again though you will have to find a way to sign the software to work on your device.

    mazor

  24. #24
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Mazor i am in the US,so mine may not need the mute.
    I will try Hyperx
    Thanks!

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    rawfa, be tempted! Its pretty amazing how much Nokia packed into such a small device! The N8 exudes quality made of an all metal moulded enclosure. Its basically the most powerful multimedia capture phone in the market today. Combined with an excellent map program using the internal gps, stereo recording, Hdmi output, plus a built in FM transmitter that on RDS car stereos will recognize as "Nokia" on the cars display screen. wifi, bluetooth 3.0, etc etc In terms of hardware features the N8 will eat any smart phone in the market including iphone.

    Just in case you still have doubts have a look at this comparison I made to compare n8 against the Nex 5 with 16mm pancake in low light. Both lens 2.8, this is cropped in 1:1 res



    sorry for the large size, but it has to be large so difference in noise can be seen
    Last edited by mazor; 3rd December 2010 at 11:16.

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    appart from the bokeh difference, the image from n8 surprisingly cleans up real well and retains details. I am very glad Nokia opted for a less aggressive noise reduction profile and hence allows the operator to do their own post processing to their taste.

  27. #27
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Mazor, mine does not allow me to silence the shutter
    Otherwise I love this little gem!

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Mazor, mine does not allow me to silence the shutter
    Otherwise I love this little gem!
    Sorry to hear, mines silent like a mouse after installing the patch.

    go do some image snapping!!.

    If you know how to install .sis or sisx files on your n8, you can send me your imei and I can try get it signed in a day or two.

    Some hints for better images. Always change in shooting options sharpness to soft. I set my custom profile for this with lowest ISO sensitivity. Problem is everytime you power off and on camera , the main setting reset. So now I just use my custom shooting profile or when close ups, just remember to set sharpness to soft. The sharpening Nokia does may be nice instant prints, but for us, we prefer to do our own USM as needed

    For us slealth shooters with muted shutter sound, I tend to use landscape mode as usually the subject is far, plus the last thing you want is the autofocus assist beam lighting up the unexpecting subject like a christmas tree.


    mazor

  29. #29
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by mazor View Post
    Sorry to hear, mines silent like a mouse after installing the patch.

    go do some image snapping!!.

    If you know how to install .sis or sisx files on your n8, you can send me your imei and I can try get it signed in a day or two.

    Some hints for better images. Always change in shooting options sharpness to soft. I set my custom profile for this with lowest ISO sensitivity. Problem is everytime you power off and on camera , the main setting reset. So now I just use my custom shooting profile or when close ups, just remember to set sharpness to soft. The sharpening Nokia does may be nice instant prints, but for us, we prefer to do our own USM as needed

    For us slealth shooters with muted shutter sound, I tend to use landscape mode as usually the subject is far, plus the last thing you want is the autofocus assist beam lighting up the unexpecting subject like a christmas tree.


    mazor
    Thanks for the tips, Mazor.
    Been down with a cold but have shot a bit

    I wanna try the HyperX were you offering to sign the Mute or HyperX?

  30. #30
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Here are 2 more
    avail light

    with flash

    that lens is no slouch!

  31. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    pm me your imei number and i can sign both for you

    great shots by the way!

    mazor

  32. #32
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Hey Lili, will you be keeping your Vibrant once you get the N8? Let me know as I may be interested.

  33. #33
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Rafa, I am not sure yet. I would have to get it unlocked so you could use it.


    2 from my N8
    Last edited by Lili; 8th December 2010 at 01:42.

  34. #34
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?


  35. #35
    D upton-Hackett.
    Guest

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Wow Meow Wonderful.

  36. #36
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Darn, these N8 shots are really making me want to get this cell phone.

  37. #37
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Lili, this is a cat photo to die for...

  38. #38
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by D upton-Hackett. View Post
    Wow Meow Wonderful.
    ^_^ thanks Derek

  39. #39
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfa View Post
    Darn, these N8 shots are really making me want to get this cell phone.
    Sorry Rafa, still interested in the Galaxy?

  40. #40
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by otumay View Post
    Lili, this is a cat photo to die for...
    Thanks Osman! This phone very much fills the niche my GRD held...wide fast and sharp; tiny too!

  41. #41
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Sorry Rafa, still interested in the Galaxy?
    You tell me...how are you liking the N8 over the Galasy S as a cell phone? Ive read in a couple of places that its noticeably slower and the interface is confusing.

  42. #42
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfa View Post
    You tell me...how are you liking the N8 over the Galasy S as a cell phone? Ive read in a couple of places that its noticeably slower and the interface is confusing.
    I was partly speaking in jest Rafa, sorry. But to answer your query; I do not find the UI on the N8 confusing, there is in Truth a learning curve versus Android or Windows Mobile. THe UI is not quite as pretty but one can DL Themes such as SPB to get realy close to Sammy.
    As a phone i would say the N8 has an edge in call quality. Android does not do true voice dialing nor does Symbian. My HD2 I can ask to call Home and it will ask me to verbally confirm such a call and on my answering yes, it dials.
    Neither the Nokia or the Sammy really do that, tell them to call home and you have to tap ok on the choice they present. I am told Symbian will work like the HD2 in this but i have not yet got that far. Also the Sammy does not do voice dialing via bluetooth but the HD2 and N8 do.
    As browsing appliances, it is pretty even, I use Opera 10 on both.
    In Apps, nothing really beats Android, esp for free.
    FwiW Angry Birds is free on the Sammy, not on the Nokia.
    The N8 is just a tiny bit slower in some things than the Sammy.
    I only ever notice this side-by-side. In isolation not nearly so much.
    The Samsung camera is quite good, just not wide angle. HD Video on both is very similar unless one puts the N8 to highest quality then the Nokia has the edge.
    I find the wider angle on the N8 more appealing but YMMV

  43. #43
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?


    ISO 804(!)

  44. #44
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Lili, you seem to be having a ball with the N8 The iso 804 (??) is really impressive for a cellphone. I even bet that with some post processing you could get rid of that noise. Great stuff.

  45. #45
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Rafa, thanks so much
    BTW I will try to answer your PM tonight, been terribly busy!

  46. #46
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    No sweat, Lili. Im not in a rush at all.

  47. #47
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Dallas in Daylight

    And a Sunset view

  48. #48
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Lili, these look amazing.

  49. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    lovely lili. N8 indeed can be a good alternative for an excellent landscape camera replacement. Corner sharpness and absence of vignette is impressive.

    Cant see the sunset shot though, appears broken in my browser.

    maz

  50. #50
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Nokia N8 anyone?

    Thanks Rafa, thank Mazor.
    Can you see the contrail now?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •