Site Sponsors

Thread: A New Forum

Sean_Reid

A New Forum

Guy was kind enough to create this forum at my request so that people who are interested in small sensor cameras (and 4/3rds as well) could have a place to discuss them that does not have any brand boundaries.

From my perspective, this is a place to talk about photography generally as well and I rather hope we go off-topic, at times, in interesting ways. If the Sigma DP1 ever arrives, it will likely end up being discussed here as well.

Maybe we should think of this as the "Get Depth of Field" forum. <G>

Cheers,

Sean
    Last edited by Sean_Reid; 6th December 2007 at 18:26.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: A New Forum

Go have fun guys . Guy and Jack
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Mark Turney

This is a posting that I put on the Ricoh Forum of DPReview:

So far, GetDPI forum has been objective, informative, and most important to me - civil. I think what it comes down to: If you can't behave in a civil manner, then there is no use for you in a civilized forum. Opinions are fine, just state them as such. Facts are great also, just check them twice before posting. And, please show some photography / images - then, accept constructive criticism and give the same to others. This way, we all learn and grow.

Take care.

Mark T.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks Mark i posted a couple times really just to say hello over there and hit a few brick walls as they say. i can see why you folks are looking for a better home

Jack and i will do our best to provide that. Thanks all for being here you need anything just hit the button.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com