The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The GRD2 goes wide....very wide

helenhill

I know i shouldn't ask a lady this.... but... define what you mean by limp?

... how do you know the shutter isn't stuck.. have you taken the lens off and seen whether you see shutter or sensor ?
NAUGHTY BOY.......
Yes, what I do mean as what any MAN would think of as Limp :ROTFL: but I suppose PROPER Terminology is Stuck:ROTFL:
and on a even FUNNIER NOTE
MR. Noriaki just Replied
"Heres what he had to say:
Thank you again for Purchase and Sorry for this Problem.
The item comes with a 1year Epson japan Warranty. It is possible to repair the camera by Epson Japan
IF You Hope, I will email my sending details"

So I wrote back I AM HOPING and please send me your Details.

I LOVE the Japenese......Very Zen I must Have HOPE :ROTFL:

THANX CAM I'm reading all Your Info (& Just be oh sooo HAPPY with Terry & her ugly pixs of me while Watching :bugeyes: My Grief :ROTFL:)
Should I bite the bullet and send her back to Japan ?

cam

Should I bite the bullet and send her back to Japan ?
try getting a new battery first. if it ends up being that, you've saved your little girl a long journey (traveling just isn't as much fun as it used to be)...

Last edited:

kevinparis

i'm off to bed.. too late here to analyse the finer nuances of the limp/stuck debate..... tried that here to no avail :)

would definately try a new battery and restart before shipping it back to land of rising sun

night

K

Joan

Some really fun and funky shots, Terry! Like 'em all. Glad you enjoyed the safari.

:( Sorry for your RD1s trouble Helen, hope you'll get it sorted without a trip back to Japan.