The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD2 and another firmware update

S

SimonL

.......it seems like a very minor change :rolleyes:
Not minor to me.............

When I bought my GRD2 [last week] it was version 1.12 and there were no problems.

Since updating the firmware to 2.03 the LCD would regularly show a fuzzy image at start up needing an off/on to reset it.

It was a real pain and I was about to investigate how to revert to 1.12 but it seems like they realised their own mistake and issued this release.

Terry

aaah,

Makes sense then. I didn't do the the last update so I never saw the problem you had.

O

Oxide Blu

Yup, thanks for the notice. I love the way Ricoh is keeping the camera updated.

And that fuzzy focus thing on start up was drivin' me fuggin nuts! The last couple of nights I was shooting night time images with a GRD2, was getting frustrated with how slooooow it was to acquire a focus. Wouldn't matter expect that it was raining. I was starting to take it personally. :)