The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Through the windscreen

pollobarca

Shot this yesterday on autostrada Bologna/Modena. Loads of dead insects
(no dust on sensor yet !) but the sunset was too good to lose.:)
Speed was 130kmh :angel:

al the best

paul

pollobarca

Thanks Lilli,thanks Will, glad you liked it.

I always try to have the camera ready.Mainly to photograph trucks so that I can get the truckers contact info. The Ricoh GX100 is much faster than my old olympus for this. But there are some great views to be had in the car.

b rgds

paul

Will

The contrast of the typical English fog in this image with the sun set in yours made me smile.

GRD2 (80 mph :eek: )

pollobarca

Nice one Will, we get fog here too but I miss the english kind. Last time was about 5years ago on the M1.

Heres one of a truck I took so that Icould remember the name. I didnt see the " & " between SIS and TAS at first, taken on autostrada Venice-Trieste last September using my Olympus c5050z , about 110 kmh this time :-

b rgds

paul

Last edited:

Will

The AS ending on european company names does sometimes bring up funny names to English speakers. I have a photo somewhere of a refrigerator company in cyprus called something like ShitAS, I'll have to root around to find it now.

Just to show I'm not always an irresponsible driver when taking pictures.

GRD2 0mph

kevinparis

not so much through the windscreen rather out of the top of my convertible last night. Trust me - driving in Paris and taking photos at the same time isn't for the faint hearted :)

Kevin

taken on a G9 at 1600 ISO - saved from noise hell by Aperture

Last edited:

Lili

Will, Kevin, Paul, great shots all :)
G9 does quite well st ISO 1600 Kevin
Will Love all the arrows
Paul, nice shot! Even I do not shoot at 110kmh ;)