The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung tl 350 pictures upload

DaveO

I will attempt to upload a few images I have re sized to 640x640. I just received this camera Saturday and have been very happy with the IQ and color of the images on the Amoled lcd screen. I set the contrast to +1, the sharpness to +2, and the saturation to +1 as one of a forum members said to. The images on the computer were not as good as on the Amoled screen.
[/IMG]

Well, I'm doing something wrong since it doesn't upload them. I am hitting the upload (mountain) key and putting in the SAM numbers, but it doesn't work. I also tried the paperclip but I can't enter the SAM numbers. What am I doing wrong?

DaveO

P

ProPhtogrphr

Use flickr ... and upload your all photos at there and link up those photos back to this forum.

Try it and let us know, if you have any problem ...