The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD II - travelpictures.

E

ellemand

Hi you all.
I've been "away" for a while - have been buzy with a new job.
I use my GRD II on my daily trip to work - with the danish S-trains, and want to show a few pictures - I hope you enjoy.

I wish you all a good day.
Ellemand.

Will

Some really good images there Ellemand. Nice to see a series with all the different generations represented. I especially like the old lady who still has a twinkle in her eyes!

D

ddk

The first is the best, you must have been in her face when you shot her, good job.

Lili

:clap:Ellemand
I love this series.
I love especially the counterpoint, the first with the older Lady with Mischief in her Eyes.
And the Last with younger Lady, withdrawn from the World about her, lost in her Music or her Thoughts.
:clap:

helenhill

Welcome Back Ellemand
Love the first shot ...... the expression & twinkle of her Eyes
and the Lovers at the Train Station

Time for me to pull out my GRD2

Cheers ! Helen:D

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great series -- you've captured a complete story and displayed it in a cohesive fashion! My favorites are 1, 3, 6 and 7 :thumbs:

E

ellemand

Hi again.
Thanks for the replies - it feels good to "be back" :)
Here's a few more to go:

Cheers
Ellemand

Joan

Wonderful series of shots, Ellemand, great range of people and activities. The lovers are priceless.