The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GRD3

Godfrey

Great shot!

You've moved me to switch back to the A12 28 mm camera unit for the GXR for a bit ... :)

baudolino

Here's one from Prague, on my way from the Skoda photo shop, with the camera unpacked a few minutes before. The lens is great. This is my second copy of the camera, the first was faulty and had to be replaced (all images looked like taken through a frosty glass). This second copy has a piece of dirt on the sensor (shows up at f8-9); I am a bit reluctant to have it replaced again. Did I say the lens was great? Total lack of distortion - amazing for such a small compact camera.

baudolino

OK, nobody else contributing here so here's another one to keep the thread going - yesterday at the Prague castle.