The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gx100/Gx200

pollobarca

Derek,

to paste an image without resizineg etc just go to " all sizes "on your Flickr
pic , then copy and insert the pics URL (grab this photos URL),
Then click on the little mountain
- insert image-
on the "reply to thread" on the DPI forum

This is a pic from flickr , large size with my GX100. Cesano Maderno Lombardy
I see you live Dorset way, my sister lives in Verwood and a friend has bought a cottage in Swanage. Great part of the world!
Wouter's photos will be the ones for BW conversion ideas/tips. An artist!

D

D upton-Hackett.

Thank you pollobarca,
Let's se if this works.:) Woo-Hoo.

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

What a surprise next post will make pics large, pleased first time ever done this.
Derek.

pollobarca

Derek,
like the colour pic of the gormless characters. Wonder what a person with Gorm looks like? The Roundabout sculptures are interesting. I've been thinking about photographing
the new roundabouts round Milan province. There are some strange ones. Even Yamaha
motorbikes have down a very tasteful one in front of their factory. I'll get on my bike next week and start.
The BnW looks good, Did you take it straight from the camera or work on the pix?
Like the way the cloud reflections seem to be a continuation. Perhaps I should convert this to BnW too.

b rgds

paul

D

D upton-Hackett.

Paul.
The B/W straight out of camera just a little cropping. The gormless heads on a wall in the local Orange shop, a little basic colour enhancing (elements 6).

shooting Jpg fine, still to try raw.

Having trouble down loading the latest S/wear upgrade to camera the camera will not recognize the new V1.20.from the Sd card. will keep trying.

Thanks for your help.

Derek.

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

Just a few more. Open to comment good or bad it will help me improve.
Flickr large 1024-781 are to big to upload for this forum ?.

Last edited:
Some excellent work here. I just ordered a Sea and Sea underwater rig which is actually a GX100 and am looking forward to using it on land as well. I loved my Ricoh GRD I & II but have pretty much reverted to film for all my compact shooting (now using the original GR). Seems like the GX100 is a close kin to the GRD.