Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: In Bavaria..

  1. #1
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    In Bavaria..

    The D-Lux4 went to BMW, Munich..for design.


  2. #2
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Interesting design, Rayyan. Nice grain too.

  3. #3
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Interesting design, Rayyan. Nice grain too.
    Hi Jorgen.

    Thank you. It was interesting and beautiful.

    Kind regards.

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Can the D-Lux4 do street?


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Rayyan: Poaching in others' preserve? But I really like it! When did you visit Munich and why didn't you signalize that secret manoeuvre at least to me?
    Best regards - Hermann

  6. #6
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post
    Rayyan: Poaching in others' preserve? But I really like it! When did you visit Munich and why didn't you signalize that secret manoeuvre at least to me?
    Hi Hermann.

    These images are from a previous visit. You would be the first person I shall
    inform of our next trip to Munich. It would be a privilege to meet you.

    Someone wants to go to Stuttgart while I prefer Munich!!

    Take care and best wishes.

  7. #7
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Hi Hermann.

    These images are from a previous visit. You would be the first person I shall
    inform of our next trip to Munich. It would be a privilege to meet you.

    Someone wants to go to Stuttgart while I prefer Munich!!

    Take care and best wishes.

    Rayyan: Hm, someone? But where are those challenging mountains in Stuttgart? Expedition to "Weinsteige", maybe?


    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Nice one again! I see, that I'll have yet a lot to learn about nice places in Munich, thankfully ...
    Best regards - Hermann

  9. #9
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post
    Rayyan: Hm, someone? But where are those challenging mountains in Stuttgart? Expedition to "Weinsteige", maybe?


    Nice one again! I see, that I'll have yet a lot to learn about nice places in Munich, thankfully ...
    Hermann, no expedition to ' Weinsteige', but castle chasing and trekking thru the wein route.!! + some museums of 4 wheels!!

    Munich is much more fun and accessible with the DB into Zurich!!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Kindest regards.

  10. #10
    Contributing Editor ustein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,658
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Excellent. Where was that (lived in Munich for 10 years :-)) and still did not know the city.
    Uwe Steinmueller
    -------------------

    Editor&Owner of Digital Outback Photo
    http://www.outbackphoto.com

  11. #11
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by ustein View Post
    Excellent. Where was that (lived in Munich for 10 years :-)) and still did not know the city.
    Uwe, than you very much for stopping by.

    I have no recollection where this image was taken. So many wonderful places

    thre are in Munich.

    Hermann's cemetary series is one exampe.

    Kindest regards.

  12. #12
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..


  13. #13
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Godfrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near San Jose, California
    Posts
    7,929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Love the look of these B&Ws.

    Been years since I was in München: your photos are bringing back memories. It's a wonderful city in which to make photographs! I spent many hours wandering the Deutsches Museum and along the river there, up to Marienplatz ... I think the last time I was there was 1999.

    must go back again.

  14. #14
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    Love the look of these B&Ws.

    Been years since I was in München: your photos are bringing back memories. It's a wonderful city in which to make photographs! I spent many hours wandering the Deutsches Museum and along the river there, up to Marienplatz ... I think the last time I was there was 1999.

    must go back again.
    Godfrey, hi.

    Thank you very much for visiting. Munich is such a wonderful city..and the region, Bavaria, is simply gorgeous.

    Kind regards.

  15. #15
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..


  16. #16
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    The last image from Munich for now..from where we started...


    Thank you for looking in.

  17. #17
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    Some really nice stuff, Rayyan.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Rawfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: In Bavaria..

    All of these look great. Also, very nice treatment.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •