The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD4 Street Images

jtwloh

This thread is really really really quiet these days. Makes me feel like I'm the only one left in this forum still shooting with a GRD IV..:eek:

Anyway, a couple of casual shots to share. Inspiration is kind of hard to come by these days.

Handicapped, on Flickr

jtwloh

My job gives me an opportunity to travel to the coastal areas and the privilege of short stay in some of these resorts.
This provides a slight reprive from the hectic work and travel schedules.

Tranquility. by Justin Loh, on Flickr

jtwloh

A lot of new and exciting camera releases taking place.
Still pondering and waiting for (albeit a slim chance) a GXR + M Module replacement....

But in the mean time, just continue shooting with my little ultra portable GRD IV.

Lights. by Justin Loh, on Flickr

jtwloh

Can't believe that I last posted almost a year ago!

I hope I will have the time to process some of the shots I took while taking a train ride through the city. Not so much of streetshots, but just to find an excuse to take my little old GRD4 out to shoot some random images.

Open air parking.
by Justin Loh, on Flickr