The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Soft but Colorful

Joan

Love the colors, and you have steady hands! 2/3 sec, I would have nothing but blur!! :)

Lili

Thanks Joan :)
The steadiness comes from not using any camera with IS.
One thing I miss about my K100d :(

Joan

Oh, I didn't realize you'd parted company with the K100D! I knew you'd gotten the E410, but thought maybe you were keeping both. It's so hard to get everything you want in a single camera (impossible, I think).

I finally decided to put replacing my E410 on hold and just get out and DO photography and learn with the G10. I am determined to stop the camera buy/sell merry-go-round that I was on for a year and a half and just chill out. These forums are great, but also economically dangerous - the GAS is something I can't afford and at my level of incompetence as a photographer, lusting after the latest and greatest is just plain silly.

Lili

Joan, the Pentax kit is sorta spoken for, hopefully it will be bought soon :)
I find it not good to have too much equipment; one spends ones time and energy playing with it all and not enough shooting.