The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony RX100 - getting started

rayyan

We'll see what next cam to buy..it can wait. We are having too much fun with this
one..:D

Wheee....

Rock climbing, Kayaking, Zip-lining, slow motor cross..got to try deep sea diving next!!:eek:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd.:salute:

Last image for now from this trip. Nice cam. Point and shoot. I need an eve/ovf though..:)
Nice photos, Rayyan. I tried the Mk III the other day, a friend of mine bought it. Nice camera too, and with a viewfinder, but no space for my fingers. It's like using a toy camera :)

rayyan

Thanks for looking in Jorgen. Good to hear that the Mk III is a toy:D
Ayesha can keep the Mk I then.

You take care pal.

Nice photos, Rayyan. I tried the Mk III the other day, a friend of mine bought it. Nice camera too, and with a viewfinder, but no space for my fingers. It's like using a toy camera :)

tbhv55

Hello All,
I recently visited The Escher Museum in The Hague.
It was such fun.
Cheers,
Gandolfi.
I had wondered whether you were no longer shooting with the RX100, gandolfi, but I now see that you are. Excellent!:thumbup:

I handled a MkIII for the first time, a few days ago, and I was rather impressed with the EVF. However, I'm not really considering upgrading... I don't want to get rid of my MkI in a p/ex deal for the MkIII, and I really can't justify having a MkI and a MkIII... :eek: :)

Have you been considering the MkIII...?

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hi Tim,
I don't think the Mk3 is that different to what I already have, and the only other camera I sometimes think would be a bit of fun is the Ricoh GR. Pocketability is all;)
So for now I am quite happy and the RX100 is still a lovely little all-round camera.
Here are 4 more from the Escher Museum. Housed in the former Winter Palace of Queen Mother Emma of the Netherlands.
Cheers,
Gandolfi.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
1908 Chase Highwheeler Delivery Van.
Discovered in a barn in Indiana.
Twin cylinder 2.8 litre air cooled engine.
Designed for those rough prairie roads.