The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony RX100 - getting started

tbhv55

Oh yes, I really like that Bugatti picture... :thumbs:

Meanwhile - unless I'm mistaken - the Sunbeam-Talbot shot includes an added 'bonus'... i.e. a gandolfi 'selfie'! :D (Or should that be a 'gandelfie'...?;))

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Haha yes I think there's an elfie (an elfie is a dwarf selfie) there somewhere, on the wing to the right of the headlight, tho' not the full length reflection but rather the smaller blob between that and the chrome. (Weren't those old round headlights lovely!) Anyway, whatever!:)
And the Bugatti is at Pau last year, the snow capped Pyrenees are top right.
Here another Pyrenees pic through the train window somewhere near Lourdes.
Aint digital fun:thumbup:

tbhv55

Weren't those old round headlights lovely!
They were, indeed, just wonderful. Unmatched, aesthetically, by any of today's efforts... though I have to concede that they are probably bettered by today's efforts in terms of illumination...;)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
One of the very first (failed) Superstring Theory experiments was an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one Theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny supersymmetric strings.