The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sorry RX100 - Road Kill Rx - Cremation or Burial?

Matix

Home owners insurance claim?
sad sad matrix! Condolences man! keep strong, our hearts go out to you, and hope your next Rx100 will have a longer life.
Thanks for the sentiment... while waiting for the claim to be processed I purchased the LX7, very close to the RX100 in IQ for what I shoot, and the ergonomics and macro capability clinched the deal.

I still have the original RX100 in a zip loc bag.....

Phil

PhotoTurbo

Sorry to dredge up an old thread...but if you still have the pieces, does it look like you could possibly disassemble the camera and carefully add a micro jack to the case with leads to the contacts under the shutter release button?

It sure would be nice to be able to use a Pocket Wizard with the RX100...come on Sony, how could you have a bulb setting WITHOUT remote release capability???