The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

So many cameras, so little time..

rayyan

So little pixels, so much to see..

Got to try that new super mega machine..the word is it is awesome. Takes awesome pics.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
So little pixels, so much to see..

Got to try that new super mega machine..the word is it is awesome. Takes awesome pics.
Yes, think about it Rayyan. With the new super mega machine, you would be able to identify every single grain of sand in your photos. If that isn't a great contribution to art, I don't know what is :ROTFL:

Excellent photo :thumbup:

The photo of the children is even better, expressions, depth... :thumbs:

rayyan

Yes, think about it Rayyan. With the new super mega machine, you would be able to identify every single grain of sand in your photos. If that isn't a great contribution to art, I don't know what is :ROTFL:

Excellent photo :thumbup:

The photo of the children is even better, expressions, depth... :thumbs:
:D

Thanks Jorgen. And Jono and David.

Best regards.

Thorkil

splendid!, but one could get curiously about which camera has delivered, and the children are from Tibet, Mongolia or?
Thorkil

Last edited:

rayyan

splendid!, but one could get curiously about which camera has delivered, and the children are from Tibet, Mongolia or?
Thorkil
Thank you. The cameras are the canon G9 and the D-Lux4. The kids were from Nepal.

Best.

p.s Charles..thank you pal.

V

Vivek

Unless it is limited edition Hermes or something, it ain't worth the bother. :ROTFL:

I am looking forward to the new versions of Silver Effexx pluggins. :)

rayyan

Unless it is limited edition Hermes or something, it ain't worth the bother. :ROTFL:

I am looking forward to the new versions of Silver Effexx pluggins. :)
Hi Vivek. But I know, for myself, what is needed.:D
And I shall not find it at Photokina or in a software house.
Others shall, rightfully, have a different opinion.

Regards.

rayyan

Snap shooters! What do they know of rugged cameras!! We snap shooters make do..

It cannot stand cold. The pros need something that keeps on running wherever.
The dinky toys of years ago, HA!..snapshooters holy grail...

rayyan

Come Sept. and you shall see what real men use for cams. Rain, mud, humidity, slush...now if I only had that xyz with weather proofing etc..

I could have taken a much better pic.

rayyan

Weekend tourists. They do not know what it takes. Man and machine have to work and be ready always. And that costs Big Bucks, Big Pixels.

To capture the raw beauty, you need RAW. You need Power. Yesterdays cams..
taking yesterdays pics.

Rayyan, you are so passe!! Don't you feel embarassed to still carry this cam with you? You just do not fit in.