The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

a visit to the rose garden

gero

Wayne, I have thought of printing a cad drawing on top of a picture (pixel) since the picture has out of focus areas and the cad drawing is very precise and is based in vectors and this way the lines drawn by the printer are much finer and not pixelated. Your pictures show this effect. My problem with all of this is that, between the processing and the printing I would spend all my time fighting with a computer or a printer.

I don't know if I was made for that and you make it look so easy.

smokysun

ah, it's easier than it looks, though the inhabitants of the rose garden didn't think so. some turned to religion and metaphysical speculation.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

gero

well, I really like the results but you are re-cicleing many hours of monastic detail work that probably made more than one monk loose his sight.

And I don't mean the drawings but rather the genetists that made the rose.

Last edited:

smokysun

yes, many who have worked among the roses have been blinded by thorns! fortunately, suddenly, unexpectedly, inexplicably, the garden returned to normality (perhaps due to your objective observations?)

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

smokysun

but the generation that suffered these events would remain uneasy, never again trusting to 'the simple nature of things'

Last edited:

helenhill

Wayne
I must tell you
this whole series is SUPERB!!!!
Gets better & better.....

reminds me of victorian /goth storyland
I think they would be Grand for a Young Adult novel....
Some words but filled with more Visual
:clap::clap::clap:.... DIVINE

best- H